Single Channel 802.15 ZigBee, RF4CE, 6LoWPAN Protocol Analyzer for 2.4GHz networks
The Peryton-S is a fully-featured, single-channel 802.15 ZigBee, RF4CE, 6LoWPAN wireless sensor networks and protocols analysis tool that captures data from any channel within the 2.4Ghz band.
When using the Peryton-S, the user gets a complete picture of the RF environment and activity of his network or networks. He can view the network structure and elements, quickly identify erroneous or
problematic messages, inspect message contents down to the bit level, and easily share scenarios of interest with colleagues, vendors and customers.
The Peryton-S main features include:
• Full analysis of IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee/RF4CE/6LoWPAN (captures data from any of the 16 channels within the 2.4Ghz band)
• Sophisticated Time View display
• Intuitive auto-discovered Network View display in real time
• Easy to follow Message Sequence View window
• Friendly Message View window
• Informative Message-Tree View window
• Enhanced analysis tools
• Easy sharing and more
The Peryton-S includes the required hardware front-end for immediate out-of-the-box operation.