Single Channel, multi-antenna 802.15 ZigBee, RF4CE, 6LoWPAN Protocol Analyzer for 2.4GHz networks with diversity capabilities
The Peryton-D is a fully-featured, single-channel 802.15 ZigBee, RF4CE, 6LoWPAN wireless sensor networks and protocols analysis tool that sniff and captures data from any channel within the 2.4Ghz band.
This model provides superior capture reliability through the unique use of antenna diversity techniques, reducing the number of lost packets due to RF
multi-path propagation conditions or interference from up to 15% to less than 0.1%.
When using the Peryton-D, the user gets a complete picture of the RF environment and existing network(s) activity. He can view the network structure and elements, quickly identify erroneous or problematic messages, inspect message contents down to the bit level, and easily share scenarios of interest with colleagues, vendors and customers.
The Peryton-D main features include:
• Full analysis of IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee/RF4CE/6LoWPAN (sniff and captures data from any of the 16 channels within the 2.4Ghz band using 2 receiving dongles set to the same channel – applying antenna diversity for improved reliability and fidelity
• Sophisticated Time View display
• Intuitive auto-discovered Network View display in real time
• Easy to follow Message Sequence View window
• Friendly Message View window
• Informative Message-Tree View window
• Enhanced analysis tools
• Easy sharing and more
The Peryton-D includes the required hardware front-ends for immediate out-of-the-box operation.