Network View window
Builds the ZigBee network topology and elements in real-time while auto-discovering them during the data capture process. Each device is presented according to its type and all known and gathered information about it is shown on tool tips when pointing on the device icon (notes can be attached by the user and these will be also included in the device tool tip). Links between devices and routes are clearly displayed and the devices can be placed over a map or floor plan.
The Network View window displays information about devices directly received by the analyzer as well as other devices detected from indirect messages sent by other devices (such as ZigBee routes, coordinator assignments, ZigBee neighbor lists, ZigBee tunneling, association tables, etc.).
The Network View window features include:
• Showing devices received both directly as well as indirectly in real-time and off-line capture modes
• Showing ZigBee network elements, their type (e.g. Coordinator, Router, FFD, RFD) and all known properties
• Showing neighbors, connections, and routes
• Devices can be drawn over a floor plan or map according to their actual location
• Allowing attaching user notes to network devices
• Devices can be temporarily hidden from view to simplify analysis of “crowded” networks (messages from these devices will also be temporarily hidden from the other analyzer views)
• Dragging device(s) or connection to the Message View window allows filtering messages sent by these devices or over the selected connection
• Devices or connections can be dragged into the Message Sequence in order to easily follow the transactions between these devices or over the chosen connection(s)