PLC PRIME and G3 Protocol Analyzer
Peryton-PLC is capable of sniffing and analyzing PLC-PRIME wire-line communications.
The analyzer is connected to the Power Line Communication network by using a standard off-the-shelf module. By controlling this module the Perytons analyzer can capture all PRIME traffic running over the power lines.
The captured data is then analyzed in real-time (or offline) showing the detailed content of each message down to its bits and bytes.
The captured data is displayed in variety of windows allowing to see the network topology, the transactions along time, message sequence between devices and more.
Professional toolbox allow to further analyze the captured data to find problematic messages, identify non standard messages, analyze the application messages and more.
Analyzed data can be easily shared with colleagues for further inspection.
The Peryton-PLC main features include:
• Sniffing and capturing PLC-PRIME data transmitted over the power-line
• Full analysis of PLC PRIME – PoweRline Intelligent Metering Evolution MAC and Convergence layers – and other wireline protocols
• Sophisticated Time View display
• Intuitive auto-discovered Network View display in real time
• Easy to follow Message Sequence View window
• Friendly Message View window
• Informative Message-Tree View window
• Enhanced analysis tools
• Easy sharing and more.
The Peryton-V for PLC is compatible with the Peryton-Scripting and Peryton-SDK.